Lust in the forest

Author: Iulian /


I melt into your sweat
Melt in your hand, melt in your eyes, melt in your breath
I'm standing inside of you
Sweating as well, and my sweat is deep and true
I taste your lips
I kiss the shape between your hips.


The rays of light
Into the shade of forest, are so bright
We're wild
Surrounded by the grass, you look mild
Inside... I am inside
Into this slavery of feelings, giving a ride.


The passion is the sweat
Mixed before we were connected
Mixed in dance
In joy, in hugs, in touch and love by chance
Your smell is raw
I feel it down there, here and below.


I am inside again
To clean you with my water, with my flame
To scream
Like an animal trapped in a dream
To hurt and to explode
Inside the hottest part from your frivolous road.


I see the lust
I see it here, in you, it's born by sweat and dust
Between your legs
It's warm, and my desires beg
All this fetish and sweat
Repeating under the forest's breath.

0 comentarii: