PappaRatzi....nger

Author: Iulian /



You're a poor imitation of a drag queen in a war
Your brain it's being washed, your heart is a whore
Blame on me, as I live without rules
My ideas are liking inside, you fools.


You arrest and trap me in those awful hopes
They speak about love, but they're just dopes
Blame on me as I live like a scam
And I like to fuck, God damn.


You're just dust flown by the wind in the road
Disgusting and cheap at the time you're self loathe
Blame on me, as I hate like a man
Miscouraged, disgusted by them.


You're a killer, a murder, a baby with guns
With political power, and your law still runs
Blame on me as I see you like that
You're a shit, ugly and fat.


You're the teacher, go get a life, get your own
Kill your self, die in pain, bloody clone
Blame on me for your white dirt
When you're wearing that skirt.


You're a priest, but you know who you are?
I see and I feel, who is God and his angels, so far
Blame on me, as my money's your food.
Less words, that's no good.

0 comentarii: