My hideous dreams

Author: Iulian /


It's been a year my love
And that's the last for me
of sky-demolished thoughts and longing ...
Now I'free
But what do you know? Think of!
Unexplained birds gathering today
Traveling over the rainbow
Holding my smile
It is the day I dies.
But where are you?
Get out of the ground
with the edges of windows arround
Get closer and let them cry
Thouse rose petals broke
rolled through your cold fingers and why?
Lean
And pick them to wake u! Rain ...
Is full of pain
Spoiling the earth separations
in crying and in awe
But what do you know? Ther is no other me!
Free deceptive perceptions.
A year passed and I did nothing
I thought about the anger of poetry
of the rising sun and the sea
I've turned into a bitter dwarf in question of anything.
But what do you know beautiful delight
Have a bit of patience.
Get back to me breaking into my bones
Lying eyes with tangues
Concealment
What kept me alive but abandoned my homes.
It's been a year and a day
in May.
That day the times Discovered unlocked
roofs of houses
collapsed. So many spouses
And oh ...
God left me here with this odious
Magical turmoil and fears It's glorious
steep gnarled leaven in me and bothers me
I tell you: that dreams of heaven are conceived,
they came here and grieved
But what do you know? Stay and hear me whisper
light the night as my muse. It's crisper
May, last year,
the year without me
Without love
Without fake precipices,
without girlfriends Without words,
without blood-veins
without rains.
It went at once to pass the rose pensively
A bird creature unexplained
and stolen from this wonderful skies, constantly.
God gave me a star to ride
I invite you for coffee inthere
misconstrued as a question but you know,
vicious, sinister attempt, you're nowhere!

0 comentarii: