The academy

Author: Iulian /


Some time ago my friend Markus, told me about his show from One Tv Malta - The Academy. He invited me one day to know the students and I accepted the invitation. Surprise… I met some talented beautifull and young souls. And, more surprising, some courageous, brave attitudes. To come front of an entire country, you, the one who never did that or not so often, to try to give the best from the last nerve that u have, to put so much passion in 3 minutes of a song means that u are a hero, and not only for yourself. As a judge in The Academy, my mission its to improve them courage, to open them personal limits, to make them feel free, relaxed, to give them a hope. The Academy its not just a saraband, but a school of talent, a place where u come with your voice and u go out with knowledge about that voice, u come like a mouse and u can become a lion. I saw there Whitney Huston, I saw Michael Bublle, I saw Elvis and Berlin, I saw Roxette and many other stars. Sometimes I see myself, and I am sure that each and every one we see us together on the microfon, living the most exciting feeling - the enthusiasm of the public. As a psychologyst I feel every inside pain, every small emotion, every heart beat of the performer. Fallowing that dream I see more then an illusive taught, cause no one come in The Academy guided for an illusion, but guided from self estime and trust. All this dream world created between the students with Markus, with Grace with Joshua, its exactly what I need to feel again a teenager in my soul. To laugh and to cry with the team it’s the biggest achievement that u can have. All of us we learn from every show, that we don’t know enough about human power and human resources, that sometimes a children can teach u more that u ever understand from life, that an adult can be a children, that u can be somebody if u want.
The Academy it’s a family, a fun place and a work place, they hang together creating the atmosphere of a home place. Here in this house we become friends no mather what, we are brothers and sisters, cause we are bounded by the same passion - the music.

0 comentarii: